Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

First post! Happy listening ~

Hi, I'm Sakurazuka Minori and now officially open up this blog to post up my cover for some japanese karaoke songs. I've been really interested in music, mainly in instruments and using my voice; so I hope to gain more experience by sharing my voice with you all. Looking forward for the comments ^_^!
* I will edit the songs and replace existing songs so that I can keep improving and sing more, will inform when I do so*
5 songs to celebrate the grand opening for this blog (waku waku!!):


1. Still doll by Wakeshima Kanon

2. Sakura biyori by Hoshimura Mai

3. Issei no sei by Kita Shuuhei

4. Fuwa Fuwa Time by Hikasa Yoko

5. Jikan yo tomare by AZU feat SEAM 

There are some mistakes here and there due to my inexperience, but Please enjoy listening and comment in the chat box beside~

1 comment:

  1. i'll comment in order of the songs that you posted above ne~

    1. should have flatter but sweet voice to match the music in the background. sweet voice to make it childlike like how you did for the last line~ overall, i like it!

    2. this song has a calming effect~ ^____^ here you need to push a little stronger vocal at the bridge. me like the chorus~

    3. here you sing with more mature voice.. im not sure how the original sound like since i haven't heard it before, but the pronounciation a bit hard. practice makes perfect~

    4. you probably remember i said before you need to learn "kawaii voice" for the lines fuwa fuwa taimu. overall a fun song to sing along~ (i like the bridge again~)

    5. BEST! im not sure why, but maybe you do duet the best! try do more~ i love the feeling from this song you sang. <333

    work hard and hope to hear much more!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete